Friday, December 15, 2006

Parents are here!!

I know that I have not written in a while. I have been so busy b/c of the holidays, work, and now my parents are here.

For about the last 2-3 weeks, a lot of time at my job as been spend working on a site presentation on debugging. That took a lot of time to get right. I was also working on completing my certifications and finally, it's the end of the year, so getting my end of year review stuff was time consuming as well.

I have gotten most of my shopping done, thank the flying spaghetti monster. I think I might want to get Steph maybe one more thing, but not sure about it yet. I am entertaining the idea.

My parents visit has been really great. We had our Christmas together here this morning. Here's a link to some pics.





We have done other fun things since they have been here. Mostly, it is just good to see them. It is the best present that I could have asked for and if I got nothing else for Christmas, I would be happy.

Since my dad had never been there, we went to the Hula Hut:




We also went to The County Line for some good BBQ and saw some interesting sites:




Tonight, we are going to see "Die Hard" at the Sinus Theater @ The Alamo Draft House downtown.




Last night, we went to see the trail of lights at Zilker Park. That was really nice to see. I enjoyed it a lot.




Finally, so far for Christmas, I have gotten:
- New silicon potholders ( yes! )
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy ( book )
- Armin Van Burren ( Trance CD - Double )
- A Mandolin Slicer
- New wirless keyboard and mouse ( Logitech, totally sweet )
- Old Navy Pajama Pants
- A splatter guard for cooking
- A microplane
- A gift card for Target

... and it's not even Christmas yet!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger