Sunday, February 27, 2005

Feeling Better...

I have been feeling better lately. I'm not like bubbly or anything, but I am feeling a little bit better about myself. I guess enough to not think that I am a total loser that no one will ever like ever. I was driving around today and I was listening to my mp3 player and this song "Safe Place" came on from Staind. I hadn't heard it in a while, but, after listening to it, I could identify with it... well except for the being "on the road" part. Anyway... here...

Another day Inside my world
I'm married to you and this road.
A road that never lets me sleep .
So theres no way to escape the demons I am forced to keep.

And then I find you here
Through your eyes
Everything's clear
And I'm home
Inside your arms,
But I'm alone for now.

I mean the best with what I say.
It doesn't always sound that way.
I never learned to work things out cause
In my family all we ever seem to do is shout.

But then I find you here
Through your eyes, everythings clear
And I'm home inside your arms, but I'm alone for now.

And when I try to sleep-
the drugs I take
are killing me - I think of you
to ease my pain -
but you're so far-
Now it's time to say goodbye.
I love you baby
please don't cry -
'cause then I'll find you here -
Through your eyes everythings clear -
and I'm home inside your arms - but I'm alone for now.

But then I find you here
Through your eyes,
everythings clear
And I'm home
inside your arms,
but I'm alone for now.


I do feel like I am alone. I mean physically, I am. And somehow that creeps its way into my head and manifests itself as mental lonliness even though the people that I love are really just a phone call away. A hug though, would be nice, but maybe for now, I am asking too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::HUG::

<3
Princess Alexandria

Anonymous said...

always a phone call away, but soon there will be lots of hugs again :)

especially when i get off the plane!!
ahh!! hehe

love you to pieces

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{juliebryan}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

phone call, phone call,,,,,,,,hugs and kisses....one day a time.
more than love can say

the word *love* doesnt even cover it....yin and yang not one without the other

Powered By Blogger