Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend Recap

This weekend, was non-eventful. That, is not a bad thing by any means. We did a lot of sitting around and relaxing, which, was much needed.

Friday night, we didn't do much. I think we went out for dinner at Tony's, then went food shopping.

Saturday, we slept in a little bit. I made us breakfast, then Steph did some shopping ( tax free weekend ) and I went to Kung Fu.

When we got back, we went to Fresh Choice for food, then went to see StarDust. Now, I thought that it was gonna be just OK, but this movie was really good. It made us both think of a Prince's Bride.

Yesterday was lawn mowing day. My head got sunburned. No one had fun, but the lawn looks nice now... for another week. Also, we watched 300. Steph got it for me when I was in Boston. I love that freaking movie.

I wish I could devote my life to training and being awesome... but no... I have to "work"... lame...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger