Tuesday, August 28, 2007

F You Michael Vic

Are you serious, dude? Do you think that anyone thinks that this is a sincere apology? Please, don't insult my intelligence. I know you've got the public image machine behind you coaching you on everything you say to try and preserve the empire which you have so undeservingly accumulated (refer to Bill Cosby posting).

Let's take a look at some highlights of this "apology":

"I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts and, you know, what I did was, what I did was very immature so that means I need to grow up."

No shit, homey. Way to learn something that normal people learn when they are 12. Stupid.

"I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to bettering Michael Vick the person, not the football player."

Totally. Please move forward. We all want you to move forward. Fucking retard.

"I'm upset with myself, and, you know, through this situation I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness and turned my life over to God. And I think that's the right thing to do as of right now."

IMHO, the worst part of all of this. Don't bring your new found spirituality into this. It's like someone becoming spiritual on their deathbed. Where was god or god's voice when you were doing these things? Where was God when you were blessed with an a$$load of money and a privileged lifestyle that most of us dream of our entire lives? Not there, huh? Just when you get caught? Fuck off.

Again, stop insulting our intelligence. You haven't found anything other than you got caught and now you are fucked and need to spin this in the best was possible for you. Go to hell.

"I got a lot to think about in the next year or so."

A lifetime's worth.

"So I got a lot of down time, a lot of time to think about my actions and what I've done and how to make Michael Vick a better person."

A perfect ending to a perfect engineered apology. Blow me, oh, and everyone else when you are in jail while you are at it.

Michael-Vick-R_0

Still thinking this now? Eat it, bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! My sentiments exactly. What is really driving me crazy right now is that the word "mistake" is being thrown around so much. I keep hearing his team mates and representatives say "he made a mistake". No a mistake is sending an email meant for your boyfriend to your boss; fighting and brutally killing dogs cannot be classed as a "mistake"
Also I truly believe any remorse he's feeling right now comes from getting caught, if he thought what he was doing was wrong he wouldn't have participated in it in the first place.
...end my rant ;)

Anonymous said...

Hell, the only reason Vic took the guilty plea is that he knew that if he took his chances on a trial, the prosecution would have tacked on gambling charges, which would have killed any future he might have in the NFL. As far as the NFL is concerned, gambling is a suspendable offence, while training innocent dogs to be killing machines and slaughtering those that do not perform well a forgivable one. The only two things he is sorry for is getting caught, and the possibility of not playing football to make more of his blood money.

Powered By Blogger