Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I am now delayed and waiting in the Logan airport in Boston, MA.

Overall the 3 days in Boston/Westford were pretty good. I spent most of the time in Westford though. I got to meet a lot of of people that I have worked with for the past 2.8 years, but have never met. It was really nice. My only regret is that I barely got to see Boston at all. I didn't take a single picture.

My presentation was OK. Some good point, some not so good. When I practiced my routine, it was 45-50 minutes long. When I actually got up to present, it only took me 30 minutes. I think I got sort of nervous because a lot more people showed up than I was expecting. I was thinking that 10-20 people would show up, but no... it was more like 63 or so.

All is well though, I got good reviews, so I am happy.

In other news, I am very eager to see my family. I still have about 2 hours until my flight leaves, which kind of sucks. I miss Steph and wish she was here...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger