Saturday, March 11, 2006

What to do??

Man, I am bored. I was hoping to still be sleeping, but apparently it was imperative that guys stand around on my balconey at 9am on fucking Saturday morning doing ... whatever.

I have been working so much that I don't know what to do on my day off. I feel like I should be working. I mean... I know I shouldn't be but, like all I have done recently is work and go to kung fu. I do have the god damn fucking pinche piece of shit cell phone this weekend so, it may happen.. but hopefully not.

We went out last night for Stephanie's friend Tiffany's birthday. We ended up going to the Cheesecake Factory. I used to like that place... now I am starting to not. I have been to the one here in Austin twice and both times, the service has been slow and the server's have been somewhat annoying.

Some good news... it looks like Stephanie is getting promoted at her other job. Apparently, she is going to be a manager in charge of recruiting people to work for them. That is awesome becuase it will be Monday - Friday, 9-5 and she won't have to work on the weekends. She also won't have to work 2 jobs anymore.

So... what's up for the weekend? Well, I would really like to clean up my apartment. It's a freaking mess. I have kung fu and tai chi from 130-330. Today is our 5 month anniversary, so hopefully we can go on a date = ). I think Steph's friend is having a party at his house tonight, so we might go to that. Tomorrow, I have no idea. I just hope that the fucking phone doesn't start ringing.

Im hungry...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's really going places isn't she?

Powered By Blogger