Friday, March 10, 2006

Sorry...

Sorry blog, it's been a while.

Things are good. Except for my legs... my legs are really really... really sore. I started taking kung fu classes again... well... one class, but there will be more to come. Nice to be back...

I tested to brown sash in Tai Chi which means what? Now... I get to learn a form called Buddah Fist. Kick ass... I have been wanting to learn that one since I started. Finally... it's time. Also, I am going to a seminar in Kentuck next weekend to learn 2 Golden Leopard forms form the Grandmaster of our system. That is going to be a lot of fun.

In other news, Steph got a new car; a 2003 electric blue PT cruiser. It is very nice, I will post some pics later for you all to see. She was able to selll her old car to someone at her job which was very convenient for her. I hope I am that lucky when I decide to sell my car and get a new one. That should be pretty soon. I have managed to pay off 2 of my 3 credit cards. I owe a little over 2k now, so that shouldn't really be a problem.

I have been experiencing burnout from my job. I do and say stupid shit sometimes or just zone out. I am not a stupid person but sometimes I just act straight up dopey. Sometimes, I leave work and I can't even get my eyes to relax. There is so much tenseness that I can feel.. I try to release it, but I have a hard time. Eventually, it does go away, but I can see how it's a little annoying to people around me to be spacey at times. Hopefully this won't have to go on for too much longer.

I should probably get to work now... I do have some stuff to look at.

Peace out yo...

Oh... and enjoy the larger font... = )

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger