Friday, March 07, 2008

Some good advice...

I read this this morning and loved the advice. I thought I would share it:

Do you want magical fat loss?  Here are five tips.

1.) Sleep an extra hour per night.  The hormonal response produced from getting the sleep that you really need, is truly magical.

2.) Eat breakfast.  When you break your night long starvation and feed yourself with the food that you need, it boosts your metabolism. 

3.) Keep a workout log.  Track how often you are really getting in to the gym, and how much stronger you are really getting.

4.) Keep a food log.  Track the number of meals that you eat each week that are unprocessed, whole food, and have protein.  Track the number of meals you eat that are crap.  Make sure you have good food at least 80% of the time.  Ideally 90%.

5.) Repeat steps 1-4.  They are the things you should be doing anyway.  Magical results come from doing the basics correctly, and with consistency.

See the full article here (I strongly recommend RSS'ing this blog if you do RSS stuff):

Magical Fat Loss Green Tea? Is this for real?

1 comments:

BlueSparrows said...

Did I mention that I have added a special button on my phone just to keep track of blogs like the wonderful one you write? did I mention that? Ok so maybe I did, but I think I deserve at least 4 brownie points for that once, both for understanding the meaning of "RSS" and for thoughtfulness in general.
I'll just settle for a brownie.

Powered By Blogger