Friday, January 26, 2007

Tired, but good...

I feel very accomplished tonight.


After work, I came home, got my stuff and went to the school. I did my iron palm stuff ( which I haven’t done in a long time ) and then did the conditioning class ( which was awesome ), then… after that… when I was really tired, I practiced Chen Tai Chi… whoa….


What a good way to start the weekend. The long weekend to be exact b/c I have Monday and Tuesday off… wwoohhhaaa!!!


To was a pretty good day at work too. I had a really good conversation with my manager regarding how things will play out in the future for me. Without getting too specific ( this is a blog after all ), things are looking good.


Anyway, I am tired and ready to eat dinner, so I am out… later all…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing but the best for you.. you deserve it... all the hard work.. always pays off in the end...
love you
momsy

Powered By Blogger