Monday, June 12, 2006

Ahhh... and OUCH!!!

Ok, so the last two items I posted about my job aren't so bad anymore. Yeah... I was bitching, but funny how money can make things all that more bearable. Since then, I got a promotion, which came with a boost in the wallet which is always nice.

This weekend, me and Steph moved into our new apartment at the Riata. It's an awesome apartment. You can check out what this place has to offer by going to www.riata.com. It owned by the dude that owns the Dallas Cowboys... insane.

Moving was tough thought... 2 apartments both on the second floor. Today, I am very ... very sore. I will not be going to kung fu tonight...

I'm gonna take some apartment pictures tonight and I will post them soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to all of the new good stuff!

Alex

Powered By Blogger