Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am enraged...

I am enraged right now.

Stephanie just called me up hysterically crying from Rudy's because, yet again, her manager Ben is being his normal self. I have never wanted to break someone's bones so much in my life. I know that I can't go there because she needs to handle this and all I can do is support her, but still... I would break every bone in his body if I could. I wouldn't kill him... I'd break everything then let him suffer with being useless for the rest of his life... oh...wait... he already is...

What the fuck is wrong with people that they have to make other people feel insignificant? Someone needs to make him feel like he makes people feel or he will never understand. How can this be pleasurable for him?

She needs to talk to someone there. If I were in her position, I wouldn't care about the job or the money or who I was training. I would "fall ill" and leave and go directly to his management and let them know the litany of rules he has broken for any kind of workplace... and if they wanted to fire me, fuck them. If they want to fire me for standing up for myself, they can take it in the ass for all I care becuase that just flat out aint right and I don't want to work for people like that.

I swear to god I want to hurt him...

What pleasure does a 25 year old guy get from making a person that he manages cry? Well let's see... as with most restaurant managers, they are miserable with themselves because the are doing what they are doing instead of doing what they want do be doing... Dave and Gary are cases in point. This guy is 25, has a technical degree and is a manager at a restaurant. Lame.

Dude, you live in Austin... there are like 2093482903 technical companies here. Either you are retarded, lazy, just plain worthless, or all of the above. I'm going with all of the above.

I can go on forever about this douche bag, but I have to get some work done so that I can be home when Stephanie gets there.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger