Sunday, December 04, 2005

Updates!

Wow... been almost a month since the last time that I wr0te. It's a lazy Sunday. Stephanie is sleeping on the futon. We had started watching Corpse Bride, then she feel asleep. Two jobs will take it out of ya...

I am a little sick. My ears and throat are hurting, but that's ok... 'tis the season right? Speaking of 'tis the season, Stephanie and I put up our tree yesterday. Check it out..



We also had some hot chocolate....


Even Mallos got to have some fun...


Here is us in the middle of tree putting upage...


Ok, I'm back... I am in the middle of cooking dinner. I do have some more stuff to write about like Thanksgiving and my mother's visit, but I will do that tomorrow from work if I have the time. I took some cold medicine and it's making me drowsey.

Peace out nigger...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay.. weird comment up there..

anyhoooooo this xmas is gonna be a very very very happy one! yay! cant wait to see you guyses ; p

Anonymous said...

Is that your girl or her mom?

Powered By Blogger