Monday, October 10, 2005

Weddings and things...

I just woke up ... and it's cold!!! I missed this weather so much. Hopefully, Texas will be kind of like this when I get home tomorrow night. I have to say... because of some special person in TX (you know who you are hehhe), I am actually looking forward to going back there. Weird, huh? Anyway... I went to Danielle's wedding last night. I had a really good time. It was really great to see all of my friends. I love them. I was talking to Renee last night for a little bit, and whoa... I have known these people for about 5 years now. That's crazy. There is a picture of myself and the bride.

Daniellen and Lenny look so happy together. It's so awesome to see two people that are so happy to be with each other. I am happy that they invited me, that I came up for it and that I know all of them.

Some more pics...

Dana and Me....
















Antonio, Patty, Me

















Bill McGrath and his beautiful... martini...

















Me, Renee, and Dana...

















Bill and Renee... are they next?

















Lastly... the beautiful bride and groom...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like you happy :)

Powered By Blogger